Make Shopping Eco-Friendly with Paper Bags in Dubai
Be it an occasion to celebrate or to show the gratitude towards the people you love- gifts and its beautiful packing appeals to anyone who receives it. What if the gift you received is packed with simple and classic paper bags? Wouldn’t it be an excellent option to enjoy something environment-friendly and comes within your budget? Regardless to say how people all around the world appreciate bio-degradable products over the hard-to-decompose materials. The concern for the environment is refining our choices for a better world tomorrow.
While following principals for a better world to live, Naazme in Dubai is one of the trading companies which supplies corporate gifts, promotional gifts, exhibition gifts, and a lot more. Amongst the different trading items, Naazme has introduced custom paper bags in Dubai. It specializes in High-quality brown and white paper shopping bags and materials.
History of Paper Bags:
Over the years of production, paper bags have evolved with a wide range of formats, designs, handles, and finishes. Find how the developments happened-
- In 1852, a school teacher named Francis Wolle invented the first machine to produce paper bags in mass. His brother founded the Union Paper Bag Company after patenting the machine.
- In 1871, inventor Margaret K Knight designed a machine to produce flat-bottomed paper bags with the carrying capacity of more than an envelope-style design.
- In 1883, Charles Stillwell made the square-bottom paper bags patenting a machine. Such paper bags were easier to fold and store- a style that is known as the S.O.S. or Self Opening Stack.
- In 1912, Walter Deuberner invented a new way of using paper bags by reinforcing carrying handles. Due to such invention, the Deubener shopping bags used to carry up to 75 pounds at a time, and by 1915 over a million bags have been sold. It later became the standard of carrying bags in the departmental stores with the brand colors and logos.
With increased sales, shops are more into growing bag consumption. However, small and mid-size bags are more in demand than the big ones, as customers shop less but with higher frequency. So, with the time, wholesale brown and white paper bags companies in Dubai have adapted productive lines to improvise the manufacturing process and deliver the orders quickly with good quality.
Why Paper Bags from Naazme?
Naazme is supplying a diverse range of brown paper bags & custom paper bags in various sizes and colors to suit the specific requirement of the clients. We customize the paper bags as per the requirement of the customers. Most of our products are hand-made and quality-checked to deliver a high-quality product to the users. The users can ask us to customize the bags according to their brand logo and color, which can give the package a new look. It let you achieve the distinction and impact that you want for the branded products in the market. Here are a few things you can expect-
- Strong handle: The handles of the paper bags are strongly glued and different strong materials are used to make handles.
- Perfectly printed logo pattern: Non-toxic water-based ink and advanced printing machines are used to ensure the best printing effect.
- Clear crease: We make sure the bags are easy to fold and convenient to do the packaging and delivery.
- Top paper materials: We use paper materials that come with higher paper strength and smooth feel.
You may think the use of paper bags involves the use of a lot of wood and it causes deforestation. But today, the paper is made of wood pulp waste and the best part is papers are decomposable. It encourages farmers not to burn the crops. Do you know it takes just 1 month to decompose the paper bags? On the other hand, plastic bags take 100-1000 years to decompose. A few plastic materials are specifically designed to decompose in the soil. But such materials last for a long time due to chemical bonds that hold the molecules together and stronger.
USPs of Our Business?
We are making paper bags a fashion statement and status symbol in today’s market. Pager bags are made of renewable natural resources, which can be recycled and reused repeatedly. Here are a few points discussed to reveal what made our products unique-
- Quality bags: We make sure each bag has the right quality as specified by the client and each lot of the products is made of raw material that has stretchability according to the requirements.
- Value for money: With the high aesthetic value and uniqueness, the use of paper reduces the cost of production. So that the customer can get the best product at the right cost.
- Timely delivery: With our efficient logistic team, we can deliver the finished product at the right time without causing any damage. With an apt supply chain network all over India, we make sure that the products can be delivered within the estimated deadline.
- Eco-friendly: The raw materials used in the production of paper bags are all eco-friendly and sustainable. The raw materials are used to make paper bags with different types of craft papers, which are mostly recyclable.
Our Bags are characterized by the unique concept, design, friendly cost structure, easy availability, and strength. Being equipped with the machines made of the latest technology, Naazme produces the most functional and best-appreciating product range.